Thursday, July 28, 2011

The beginning

The day started like so many before it, waking up wondering how I made it back to my quarters in one piece with a splitting headache from the previous nights drinking with my fellow Rebels.  As I got dressed and prepared to start the day, I couldn't help but recall the last thing my old man had said to me before I left for the last time.  "Ninyn, this self destructive behaviour will be the end of you"  How little did he know how right we would be, the lifestyle had led to my destruction hundreds of times as explosions ripped through my pod, only to be alive today through the virtual immortality afforded by capsuleer technology.

The story of my life is like so many others in New Eden, born into a wealthy family (of course only wealthy through the slave labor of the Minmatar), proverbial silver spoon firmly in my mouth.  I attended the Imperial Academy for capsuleer training, then flew with several corporations in both Empire and null-sec.  I even had a misguided month flying with with a corporation dedicated to killing Minmatar who only sought freedom for their families.  Eventually, I tired of all of this returned to my corporation I had started years before to launder ISK, settled in Empire and began to plot my next course.

No comments:

Post a Comment